What is Service First?
SERVICE FIRST - Redefining the Automotive Experience!
Our Customers, Our Community, Our Culture.
Service First is our guiding compass at Blue Mountain Chrysler. It is our commitment to our customers to delivery a 5-star experience every time that you purchase or service a vehicle with us. If for some reason your experience has been less than 5 star, then let our Customer Relations Manager, Tanya Snell know about it by email. Our entire team is dedicated to providing exceptional service and we will not accept anything less for each and every one of our customers.
Service First is also about how we serve our community. 2020 marks 45 years of proudly serving our community! We are honored to share our growth and prosperity through sponsorships and our Charity of the Month initiative where we are supporting a chosen charity by donating a portion of vehicle sales each and every month. We thank you for supporting this initiative for the community when you choose to purchase at Blue Mountain Chrysler.
Our 50+ team members at Blue Mountain Chrysler are feeling the Service First difference as well. Our Management Team is committed to promoting from within, supporting our staff with a great work culture and celebrating successes.
Service First also comes with some tangible benefits as our way of thanking you for your loyal service with us:
- Two complimentary oil changes
- Worry and hassle-free, Passport to Service Maintenance
- Complimentary seasonal tire storage
- Front interior vacuum with every service
- 30-day mechanical guarantee on all used vehicles
- Modern waiting lounge with complimentary drinks and snacks
- 7-car loaner fleet (please book as restrictions may apply based on availability)
- Convenient, day before reminder service calls
- Full-time shuttle service available (pre-book recommended)
|Warren SlyGeneral Manager 705-445-2740 ext. 225
|Tanya SnellCustomer Relations and Marketing Manager 705-445-2740 ext. 234
It is our commitment to consistently provide the FIVE STAR service that you deserve.